A library for reading and writing ArcView Shapefiles - development files
The Shapefile format is a working and interchange format promoted by
ESRI for simple vector data with attributes. It is apparently the only
file format that can be edited in ARCView 2/3, and can also be exported
and imported in Arc/Info.
This package includes the development files.
shapelib (1.2.10-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Long due upload.
* Maintainership moved to DebianGis team. Thanks Noèl.
* Policy changed to 3.8.3.
* Debhelper level set to 7.
* debian/rules revised to use dh_install and dh_prep.
* debian/control now has better descriptions.
* debian/control variables changed to 3.7+ versions.
* debian/watch revised.
* Fixed de
2003-04-07 Frank Warmerdam <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Issue 1.2.10 Release.
2003-03-10 Frank Warmerdam <email@example.com>
* dbfopen.c: modified DBFWriteAttribute call so that it returns FALSE
if it has to truncate the input value.
2003-01-28 Frank Warmerdam <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* shptree.c: avoid build warnings.
2002-05-07 Frank Warmerdam <email@example.com>
* dbfopen.c: Add
This package was debianized
by Noèl Köthe <firstname.lastname@example.org> on Thu, 9 May 2002 13:34:01 +0200.
It was downloaded from http://shapelib.maptools.org/
Upstream Author: Frank Warmerdam <email@example.com>
Copyright (c) 1999, Frank Warmerdam.
Copyright (c) 1999 Carl Anderson.
Copyright (C) 1992, 1996 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
Released under the terms of the LGPL; see /usr/
Browse inside libshp-dev_1.2.10-5_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com