The S-Lang programming library, development version
S-Lang is a C programmer's library that includes routines for the rapid
development of sophisticated, user friendly, multi-platform applications.
The S-Lang library includes the following:
* Low level tty input routines for reading single characters at a time.
* Keymap routines for defining keys and manipulating multiple keymaps.
* A high-level key processing interface (SLkp) for
handling function and arrow keys.
* High level screen management routines for manipulating both
monochrome and color terminals. These routines are very
* Low level terminal-independent routines for manipulating the display
of a terminal. (SLtt)
* Routines for reading single line input with line editing and recall
* Searching functions: both ordinary searches and regular expression
* An embedded stack-based language interpreter with a C-like syntax.
New features and upgrade information for version 2 are described in
the appendices of doc/text/slang.txt and doc/text/cslang.txt. If you
upgrading from version 1, then you should read these appendices.
One final note: The license for the library has changed to the GNU
Public License. The Perl Artistic License is no longer supported.
slang for Debian
Version 1.2.2 of slang had a shlib's which caused anything that
depended on it to depend on version > 1.2 and less than 1.3. Version
1.3 is compatible with 1.2 so this was not needed. Those application
need to be recompiled with the new version.
-- Jim Mintha <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Mon, 16 Aug 1999 21:59:03 +0200
Each C file in this directory are heavily commented examples that illustrate
only one or two S-Lang features. Some C files are accompanied by a .sl file
that contains S-Lang code relevant to the example.
If you find these demos confusing, please let me know so I can work on
Please note that these demos WILL NOT WORK under msdos unless the S-lang
library is compiled
NEWS for version 2.2 -*-text-*-
slang2 (2.2.2-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Patch from slang2 upstream for slagetput problem not com
-*- mode: text; mode: fold -*-
Changes since 2.2.1
1. src/slsmg.c: Call SLutf8_enable if UTF8 mode h
This package was debianized by Jim Mintha <email@example.com> on
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 21:59:03 +0200.
Browse inside libslang2-dev_2.2.2-4_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com