GTK2 widget for SPICE clients (development files)
libspice-gtk2 provides gtk2 widget to show spice display
and accept user input.
This package provide the development headers.
A Gtk client and libraries for SPICE remote desktop servers.
Please report bugs at: email@example.com
What you can find here
provides glib objects for spice protocol decoding and surface rendering.
* SpiceSession (see spice-session.h).
* SpiceChannel (see spice-channel.h).
* SpiceAudio (see
- Fix memory leak when guest is resized
- Fix color-depth setting
- Hide/Show cursor correctly when needed
- Fix blue-tinted video with old Spice servers
- Correct scroll-event not received with recent Gtk+
- Fix various migrations issues
- Allow to disable CELT encoding at runtime with SPICE_DISABLE_CELT
- Various crash fixes (on pubkey, recording, clipboard)
- Build changes (common
spice-gtk (0.12-5) unstable; urgency=high
* Add patch clearenv-in-usb-acl-helper.patch (Closes: #689155)
-- Liang Guo <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 01 Oct 2012 21:30:21 +0800
spice-gtk (0.12-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Correct version problem in *.pc (Closes: #680290)
-- Liang Guo <email@example.com> Mon, 09 Jul 2012 00:36:14 +0800
spice-gtk (0.12-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Add patc
2012-04-24 Marc-André Lureau <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Lower a few warnings
The spice-gtk team would like to thanks the following contributors:
Alon Levy <email@example.com>
Browse inside libspice-client-gtk-2.0-dev_0.12-5_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com