SWF (Macromedia Flash) decoder library
A decoder library for Macromedia Flash animations, which are often
found on web sites. This package contains debugging symbols for the
library contained in the libswfdec-0.6-90 package.
Swfdec is a decoder/renderer for Macromedia Flash animations. The decoding and
rendering engine is provided in a library that can be used by other
An additional library named swfdec-gtk is provided for easy integration of
Swfdec into Gtk applications. This library is what developers most likely want
to target their applications at. Building this library can be disabled.
0.6.8 ("Mario Rush")
And another bugfix release.
- fix a crash when decoding 1x1 JPEG images
- fix a crash in XMLSocket.send
- fix crashes when FLV decoding was aborted
- fix a crash in exception handling code
- fix some infinite loops with prototype loops
- fix crasher when handling broken dates
- fix crashers with native constructors found in testing
- compatibility fixes: compile with gold l
swfdec0.6 (0.6.8-1) unstable; urgency=high
* New upstream version. Fixes several crashes.
* Setting urgency as high to try to get all these fixes to lenny.
-- Santiago Garcia Mantinan <email@example.com> Tue, 29 Jul 2008 23:30:05 +0200
swfdec0.6 (0.6.6-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version. Closes: #477374.
* Update the copyright as we don't link against libmad anymore.
2006-01-22 David Schleef <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Update some words.
Andreas Henriksson <email@example.com>
Benjamin Otte <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Cristian Grada <krigenator@gmai
This package was debianized by David Schleef <email@example.com> on
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 19:00:10 -0700.
Browse inside libswfdec-0.6-90-dbg_0.6.8-1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com