SyncML protocol development library
Libsyncml implement the SyncML protocol. It supports SyncML version 1.0,
1.1 and 1.2. The available transport are Obex and HTTP. This library can be
used as a client or as a server.
Install this package if you wish to develop your own programs using
libsyncml (0.5.4-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Upload to unstable.
* debian/control (Standards-Version): Bumped to 3.8.3.
* debian/control (Build-Depends): Bump required debhelper version to 7.0.0.
* debian/compat: Set to 7.
* debian/rules (install): Replace call to dh_clean -k with dh_prep.
* debian/control (libsyncml2-dbg): Set section to debug.
-- Michael Banck <email@example.com>
2009-06-04 Michael Bell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Released 0.5.4
* All header files of the high level API are missing
the extern "C" declarations for C++ (ticket #240).
The patch was supplied by Sascha Peilicke.
2009-05-15 Michael Bell <email@example.com>
* Released 0.5.3
* Added a first implementation of the function smlDataSyncAbort.
This function can be called if the sync
This package was debianized by Armin Bauer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright Holder: Armin Bauer<email@example.com>
libsyncml/sml_md5.c was written by Branko Lankester and has been modified
by Colin Plumb, Erik Troan and Armin Bauer, it is in the public domain.
This package is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser Ge
Browse inside libsyncml-dev_0.5.4-2_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com