Public headers and libs for Xen
This package contains the public headers and static libraries for Xen.
xen-3 (3.2.1-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Use e2fslibs based ext2 support for pygrub. (closes: #476366)
* Fix missing checks in pvfb code.
See CVE-2008-1952. (closes: #487095)
* Add support for loading bzImage files. (closes: #474509)
* Enable TLS support in ioemu code.
* Drop libcrypto usage because of GPL-incompatibility.
* Remove AES code from blktap drivers. Considered broken.
Xen was initially debianized by Adam Heath <email@example.com>
It was downloaded from http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/netos/xen
The project is partially hosted on sourceforge. It's homepage on sf redirects
to the above url. Part of the development is carried on at http://www.xensource.com
This package is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of th
Browse inside libxen-dev_3.2.1-2_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com