Yahoo Messenger protocol C library (development)
libyahoo2 is a C library that handles the new Yahoo! Messenger protocol. It
communicates with clients via a callback mechanism and has the capability to
handle multiple accounts simultaneously.
This package contains the development files.
libyahoo2 (0.7.6-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
+ Dropped dpatch support, patch 01_sha_replacements.dpatch
merged with upstream
+ Removed as it is not required now
* Added debian/watch file
+ [Lintian] Fixed config.guess, config.sub presence in .diff.gz,
Thanks to Kumar Appaiah for help
* Sun Apr 27 2008 Ray Van Dolson
- up version number 0.7.6
* Mon Apr 7 2008 Tri S.
- Added Windows support for 0.7.6
* Fri Apr 4 2008 Tri S.
- Changed packet version to 0x000c
* Thu Feb 3 2005 A. Craig West
- status changes thanks to Gennady Feldman
- server ping support thanks to Gennady Feldman
- better support for multiple status changes in one packet
- added profile support to conferen
This package was debianized by Kartik Mistry <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Wed, 04 Jan 2007 17:01:10 +0530.
It was downloaded from: <http://libyahoo2.sourceforge.net>.
Philip S Tellis <philip.tellis AT gmx.net> Maintainer
Steve McAndrewSmith <steve AT finalge.org> Code cleanups
Michael Kamp <miksun AT users.sourceforge.net> Webcam Support
Browse inside libyahoo2-dev_0.7.6-1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com