z80ex emulation library, development files
libz80ex is a portable ZiLOG Z80 CPU emulator designed as a library.
Goals include: precise opcode emulation (documented & undocumented),
exact timings for each opcode (including I/O operations) and multiple
CPU contexts. A disassembler is included as well. This package
contains the development files.
ZiLOG Z80 CPU emulator
- precise opcode emulation (documented & undocumented)
- exact timings for each opcode (including I/O operations)
- full support for all interrupt modes
- ability to create several virtual CPUs
- portable: written in pure ANSI C
- builds as a library with simple callback-based API
- disassembler included
Building and in
z80ex for Debian
This library has mainly been packaged because it is required by package kcemu.
It may be used for other ZiLoG z80 emulators as well.
-- Adrian Glaubitz <email@example.com> Thu, 04 Feb 2010 12:43:18 +0100
z80ex (1.1.19-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Force calling cmake through debhelper to make sure
endianness is set correctly (Closes: #682018).
* Add build dependency for cmake.
* Remove Debian patch to relocate installation directory
in Makefile since we're now using cmake now anyway.
* Add Debian patch fix version number in CMakeLists.txt.
-- John Paul Adrian Glaubitz <glaubitz@phy
21.01.2010 - 1.1.19
- removed IFF2=IFF1 on NMI. it's contrary to zilog z80 docs, but is true
- [rst] option to build the library with t-state callback permanently
disabled, but with full timi
This work was packaged for Debian by:
John Paul Adrian Glaubitz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Browse inside libz80ex-dev_1.1.19-3_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com