This package is being emptied. For the moment it contains a eplplot, an EMBOSS
fork of the plplot library.
emboss (6.1.0-5) unstable; urgency=low
* The source package is now managed with Git (debian/control).
- VCS URLs updated in debian/control.
* debian/changelog: corrected an error on a progam name (vectorstrip).
* debian/patches/transient-vectorstrip.patch: keep quality scores.
* Two new patches not yet officialised:
- debian/patches/transient-vectorstrip.patch: retain quality scor
A new data structure AjPSeqXref holds details of cross-references
between a sequence object and any other data resource. The
cross-reference attributes include a type to indicate the source
of the cross-reference, for example XREF_DR for a reference in a
DR line from EMBL or Swiss-Prot. The other attributes are the
database name and up to 4 identifiers (as in the Swiss-Prot DR
The EMBOSS package for Debian was initially prepared by Matt Hope
(email@example.com) in 2002-2004 and released on
(http://debian.bioinformatics.unsw.edu.au/). The package distributed in Debian
was prepared by the "pkg-emboss" project in 2006, using the work of Matt Hope
as a starting point. The packaging work of the pkg-emboss project is in the
public domain unless stated otherwise.
Browse inside emboss-lib_6.1.0-5_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com