GObject introspection data for the Soup library
This package contains introspection data for libsoup, a HTTP library
based on GLib.
It can be used by packages using the GIRepository format to generate
This is a repository of GIR interface description files.
The idea is that these files should eventually migrate upstreams, but
meanwhile as they and gobject-introspection matures they will be kept here.
- Remove some girs which moved to gobject-introspection
- Improve transfer/allow-none/list annotations for Gtk/Clutter.
- Generate DBus gir from headers.
- Initial release
gir-repository (0.6.5-7) unstable; urgency=low
[ Josselin Mouette ]
* Drop GConf and wnck bindings.
[ Emilio Pozuelo Monfort ]
* Drop the Vte bindings.
-- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <email@example.com> Tue, 30 Nov 2010 23:56:00 +0100
gir-repository (0.6.5-6) unstable; urgency=low
[ Andreas Henriksson ]
* Drop GSSDP and GUPnP bindings, now built by respective package.
[ Emilio Pozu
Johan Dahlin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This package was debianized by Sebastian Dröge <email@example.com> or
Wed, 08 Oct 2008 11:06:37 +020
Browse inside gir1.0-soup-2.4_0.6.5-7_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com