audio AC3 encoder - runtime files
Aften is an audio encoder which generates compressed audio streams based on
ATSC A/52 specification. This type of audio is also known as AC-3 or Dolby®
Digital and is one of the audio codecs used in DVD-Video content.
aften (0.0.8svn20100103-0.0) unstable; urgency=low
* SVN release to fix powerpc build.
-- Christian Marillat <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 03 Jan 2010 10:12:12 +0100
aften (0.0.8svn20080925-0.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Don't package waveinfo already in wavbreaker and useless in aften.
-- Christian Marillat <email@example.com> Sat, 02 Jan 2010 17:59:13 +0100
Aften TODO list
- Channel coupling (this will be a large undertaking)
- E-AC-3 bitstream format and encoding
- ABR encoding mode
- 2-pass encoding
- Frame parser / analyzer
- Option to downmix/upmix/resample prior to encoding
- 2-channel surround-matrix downmix
- 2-channel headphone downmix
- Stereo to 5.1 upmix
- Improve DRC implementation
- Psychoacoustic model & delt
This package was debianized by Christian Marillat <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sat, 17 Nov 2007 18:17:10 +0100.
It was downloaded from http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=173013
Justin Ruggles <email@example.com>
Copyright (C) 2006-2007 Justin Ruggles
You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
Browse inside libaften0_0.0.8svn20100103-0.0_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com