shared libraries for the AfterStep window manager
AfterStep is a window manager based on FVWM which attempts to emulate
the NEXTSTEP look and feel, while retaining the configurability of its
predecessor. Note that this window manager makes extensive use of the
color palette. If you have only an 8-bit color display, it will run
as packaged, but you may want to modify the configuration to use fewer
afterstep (2.2.8-2) unstable; urgency=low
* 25_Pager.patch: new patch from upstream to fix a problem with Pager
swallowed in Wharf.
-- Robert Luberda <email@example.com> Wed, 26 Mar 2008 00:01:37 +0100
afterstep (2.2.8-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version.
-- Robert Luberda <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 18 Mar 2008 21:23:45 +0100
afterstep (2.2.7-2) unstable; urgency=low
* AfterStep release v. 2.2.8
* Additional GTK File Sorting fixes
* ASGTK apps should now list files ascending order by file name.
* some more brainstorming as related to aftershow design
* fixed window list saving into workspace_state file to skip
This package was first debianized by Neil A. Rubin email@example.com on
Tue, 19 Nov 1996 23:53:34 -0500.
It was then taken over by Jonathon D. Nelson on Wed, 18 Feb 1998 11:23:04
The current package maintainer is Robert Luberda <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
This version was downloaded from:
Browse inside libafterstep1_2.2.8-2_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com