Use SQL to store/write your apache queries logs - SSL extension
mod_log_sql is a log module for Apache 1.3 and 2 which logs all requests to a
For logging SSL connection informations (cipher, hash, etc.).
libapache-mod-log-sql (1.100-14) unstable; urgency=low
* Added doc about how to create the score_board table (Closes: #499436).
* Updated dependencies to apache2-mpm-prefork | apache2-mpm-itk, so both can
be setup (Closes: #494306). As of today, mod_log_sql still doesn't support
apache with threads.
-- Thomas Goirand <email@example.com> Wed, 24 Sep 2008 07:44:30 +0000
* fixes for NULL fields (empty request_args)
* fixed a mysql reconnect bug
* wrong hostname was logged when using mass virtual hosting
Use, the new 'V' logformat
* formatted massvirutalhosting tables to swap - with _.
* included winconfig.h in makefile
* fixed quoting of unique_id
* converted documentation to OOO Docbook ( a subset of the full docbook DTD)
This package was debianized by Michael A. Toth <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sat, 9 Apr 2005 21:54:10 +0200.
It was downloaded from http://www.outoforder.cc/projects/apache/mod_log_sql/
Copyright Holder: Edward Rudd <email@example.com>
Copyright (c) 2004 Edward M. Rudd. All rights reserved.
Copyright (c) 2002 Christopher B. Powell. All rights reserved.
Portions copyright (c) 2000 T
Browse inside libapache2-mod-log-sql-ssl_1.100-14_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com