Avahi client library
Avahi is a fully LGPL framework for Multicast DNS Service Discovery.
It allows programs to publish and discover services and hosts
running on a local network with no specific configuration. For
example you can plug into a network and instantly find printers to
print to, files to look at and people to talk to.
This package contains the library for Avahi's C API which allows you
to integrate mDNS/DNS-SD functionality into your application.
This is an bugfix release.
* A lot of translation updates
* Beef up bnvc quite a bit, including passing a domain to browse in
(patch from lkundrak)
* Increase numer of open files resource limit to 300 so that we can
deal with more clients simultaneously.
* Rework 'poof' algorithm a bit to reduce traffic load on noisy links.
* Build fixes
* Minor other update
avahi (0.6.23-3lenny3) oldstable-security; urgency=high
- Read NULL UDP packets else we end up in an infinite loop using 100% CPU
and DoS of Avahi. (Closes: #614785, Fixes: CVE-2011-1002)
-- Michael Biebl <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 23 Feb 2011 15:34:21 +0100
avahi (0.6.23-3lenny2) stable-security; urgency=high
* CVE-2010-2244 and CVE-2009-07
2008-06-18 gettextize <email@example.com>
* Makefile.am (EXTRA_DIST): Add config.rpath.
This package was debianized by Ross Burton <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:38:54 +0000.
Browse inside libavahi-client3_0.6.23-3lenny3_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com