OCaml blocking interface to jack audio connection kit
ocaml-bjack is a blocking interface to jack audio connection kit.
Using it, you can create a jack device and read/write from it
much like with ALSA or OSS.
This package contains only the shared runtime stub libraries.
This package contains an OCaml blocking API for
the jack audio connection kit.
Please read the COPYING file before using this software.
- ocaml >= 3.10.1 (haven't tried earlier versions)
- jack audio connection kit >= 0.109.2 (haven't tried earlier versions)
- samplerate >= 0.1.3 (haven't tried earlier versions)
- findlib >= 0.8.1 (haven't tried e
ocaml-bjack (0.1.3-1+b2) unstable; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for amd64; no source changes.
* Rebuild with jackd-defaults
-- amd64 Builddd Daemon (barber) <email@example.com> Tue, 27 Jul 2010 18:27:16 +0000
ocaml-bjack (0.1.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Mehdi Dogguy ]
* Bumped standard-versions to 3.8.3
* Remove generated files using debian/c
* Added support for --enable-debugging configure option
* Added NO_CUSTOM to build
in standard mode.
* Added prefix to main compilation variables
if passed to configure.
* Makefile now honnors LIBDIRS
variable for linking against libraries
located in other places than then standard
* configure.ac: Use LIBS instead of LDFLAGS
when redefining LIBS
This package was debianized by Romain Beauxis <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sat, 10 May 2008 02:55:21 +0
Browse inside libbjack-ocaml_0.1.3-1+b2_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com