Botan is a C++ library which provides support for many common cryptographic
operations, including encryption, authentication, and X.509v3 certificates and
CRLs. A wide variety of algorithms is supported, including RSA, DSA, DES, AES,
MD5, and SHA-1.
botan (1.6.5-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Using patch-stamp rather than patch in rules file.
* Adding related libraries to depends of libbotan1.6-dev.
-- Daniel Baumann <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 26 Oct 2008 16:57:00 +0100
botan (1.6.5-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Enabling checks.
-- Daniel Baumann <email@example.com> Sat, 13 Sep 2008 17:15:00 +0200
botan (1.6.5-1) unstable; urgency=l
* 1.6.5, August 27, 2008
- Add noexec stack marker for GNU linker in assembly code
- Fix autoconfiguration problem on x86 with GCC 4.2 and 4.3
* 1.6.4, March 8, 2008
- Fix a compilation problem with Visual Studio C++ 2003
* 1.6.3, July 23, 2007
- Fix a race condition in the algorithm lookup cache
- Fix problems building the memory pool on some versions of Visual C++
* 1.6.2, March 24, 200