A Disc Burning Suite (shared libraries)
Libburn is an open source library suite for reading, mastering
and writing optical discs.
* Libburn provides a simple API to acces and write discs.
* Because Libburn is a library, it allows the developer greater
control over burners.
* Libburn's license is GPL which means development can be more
The main liburn libray package contains the C API for burner control
while the libisofs libray provides iso creation and control.
Libburn. By Derek Foreman <email@example.com> and
Ben Jansens <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright (C) 2002-2004 Derek Foreman and Ben Jansens
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
(at your option) any later
libburn (0.2-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial Upload to Debian (Closes: #225366)
- Thanks to Sebastien Bacher <email@example.com> for the upload
* Make all .install files have explicit paths
* debian/control: Update libisofs description
-- Sean Harshbarger <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 28 Jul 2004 09:54:13 -0500
libburn (0.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial packaging
libburn_progress some kind of buffering info?
sector_identify doesn't exist
get rid of mdata
shit will break on the NULL entry in a pregap track...
messages and errors
read_disc needs work
track data formats that don't suck
change the data conversion funcs to accept 2 bitfields, one of supplied data, one of required data?
(how does this work for mode1 vs mod
This package was debianized by Sean Harshbarger <email@example.com> on
Mon, 12 Jul 2004 13:05:42
Browse inside libburn-1_0.2-2_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com