C++ network server library
libCapsiNetwork is a network library for C++ server daemons aimed at
easy development. Implementing a server is as easy as adding a few
lines to your code and writing one function that handles input
3. Contacting the author
libCapsiNetwork is a network library for C++ server daemons aimed at easy
development of server daemons.
Implementing the library is as easy as adding a few lines to your code and
writing one function that handles input events. See the server.cc and
server.h example files on how to implem
libcapsinetwork (0.3.0-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Recompile with new g++ due to allocator changes;
rename libcapsinetwork0c2 -> libcapsinetwork0c2a. Closes: #339196.
* Updated watch file for new upstream homepage at
-- Daniel Schepler <email@example.com> Mon, 21 Nov 2005 13:08:22 +0100
libcapsinetwork (0.3.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* g++-4.0 transit
- let users reimplement Listener::socketHandler rather than making a weird
callback that results in unresolved symbols on some platforms.
- don't lookup host names unless socket is accepted.
- fixed race condition in Listener::do_select that occured when no
ListenPorts are bound
- offer return code to Listener::addListenPort so applications can manually
- Listener needs to periodically try to rebind unbound ListenPorts
- code heade
Rob Kaper <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Erik van Zijst <email@example.com>
This package was debianized by Daniel Schepler <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 23:52:09 -0
Browse inside libcapsinetwork0c2a_0.3.0-2_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com