shared library for constant databases (cdb)
tinycdb is a small, fast and reliable utility and subroutine
library for creating and reading constant databases. The database
structure is tuned for fast reading.
This package provides a shared library needed to run
programs using it.
$Id: NEWS,v 1.6 2009-01-31 17:12:21 mjt Exp $
User-visible news. Latest at the top.
- bugfix release: manpage typos, portability fixes and the like
- bugfix: improper logic in EINTR handling in _cdb_make_full_write
routine which may lead to corruped .cdb file.
- new cdb utility option: -p permissions, to specify permission
bits for the newly created databas
tinycdb (0.77) unstable; urgency=low
* manpage typo fixes.
* in win32, close file mapping handle right after MapViewOfFile(),
instead of doing it in cdb_close(). This eliminates handle leak
on win32 platform. And this is how mmap() works on unix, too.
Thanks to David Boyce for this.
* also for win32 platform, cdb.c (the utility):
- open cdb files in binary mode
This software was written by Michael Tokarev <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
based on ideas by Dan Bernstein. It is in the public domain.
Source code and home page is at http://www.corpit.ru/mjt/tinycdb.html
Browse inside libcdb1_0.77_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com