library to read and control digital audio CDs
This library is made to read and control digital audio CDs. It does
not play such CDs, it only reads them digitally. As it uses libcdio as
a backend, it supports the same kind of CDROM drives (and images) as
libcdio (0.76-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release. (Closes: #300903)
- "new" isn't used anymore as an identifier in the header
files. (Closes: #329082)
- add new libcdio_cdda and libcdio_paranoia libraries.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.6.2 (no change needed).
* Update the postal address of the FSF.
* Move all -dev packages from section devel to section libdevel
## autogenerated ChangeLog -- don't edit
2005-09-23 Friday 09:08 Rocky Bernstein <email@example.com>
* NEWS, configure.ac: Final preparation for 0.76 release.
2005-09-22 Thursday 23:59 Rocky Bernstein <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* NEWS: Release date.
2005-09-22 Thursday 23:54 Rocky Bernstein <email@example.com>
* libcdio_cdda.pc.in: Reinstate -lm in libcdio_cdda.pc
2005-09-22 Thursday 01:00
This package was debianized by Nicolas Boullis <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
It was downloaded from ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/libcdio/
Upstream Authors: Rocky Bernstein <email@example.com>
Herbert Valerio Riedel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
Browse inside libcdio-cdda0_0.76-1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com