library to read and control CD-ROM
This library is to encapsulate CD-ROM reading and
control. Applications wishing to be oblivious of the OS- and
device-dependant properties of a CD-ROM can use this library.
Some support for disk image types like BIN/CUE and NRG is available,
so applications that use this library also have the ability to read
disc images as though they were CD's.
libcdio (0.76-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release. (Closes: #300903)
- "new" isn't used anymore as an identifier in the header
files. (Closes: #329082)
- add new libcdio_cdda and libcdio_paranoia libraries.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.6.2 (no change needed).
* Update the postal address of the FSF.
* Move all -dev packages from section devel to section libdevel
## autogenerated ChangeLog -- don't edit
2005-09-23 Friday 09:08 Rocky Bernstein <email@example.com>
* NEWS, configure.ac: Final preparation for 0.76 release.
2005-09-22 Thursday 23:59 Rocky Bernstein <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* NEWS: Release date.
2005-09-22 Thursday 23:54 Rocky Bernstein <email@example.com>
* libcdio_cdda.pc.in: Reinstate -lm in libcdio_cdda.pc
2005-09-22 Thursday 01:00
This package was debianized by Nicolas Boullis <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
It was downloaded from ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/libcdio/
Upstream Authors: Rocky Bernstein <email@example.com>
Herbert Valerio Riedel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
Browse inside libcdio6_0.76-1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com