OCaml library with miscellaneous utility functions
The pagoda core foundation OCaml library provides various modules. Some of
the highlighted features include:
- Functional streams and stream processors (extended).
- Functional bootstrapped skew-binomial heap.
- Functional red-black binary tree (associative array).
- Functional sets and maps based on red-black binary tree.
- Functional real-time catenable deque.
- Functional LL(x) parsing using state-exception monad.
- Functional lazy deterministic finite automaton (DFA).
- Functional lexical analyzer (using lazy DFA and monadic parser).
- Functional substring list manipulation (message buffer chains).
- Gregorian calendar date manipulation.
- Standard time manipulation.
- System time in Temps Atomique Internationale (TAI).
- Unicode transcoding.
- Extended socket interface (supports IPv6 and UDP w/multicast).
- Universal resource identifier (URI) manipulation.
- I/O event multiplexing (with Unix.select).
This package contains only the shared runtime stub libraries.
pagodacf (0.10-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Updated standards version to 3.8.0, no changes needed.
-- Samuel Mimram <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 14 Jul 2008 14:58:23 +0200
pagodacf (0.9-2) unstable; urgency=low
[ Stefano Zacchiroli ]
* fix vcs-svn field to point just above the debian/ dir
[ Stephane Glondu ]
* Fix FTBFS: The implementation cf_ip4_addr.ml does
===== OCaml NAE Core Foundation (cf) library =====
This file describes in technical detail the functional differences between
released versions of the library.
===== Version 0.10 =====
Highlights of the changes:
+ Compatibility with FreeBSD 6.2.
+ Compatibility with OCaml-3.10.x
+ Deprecated all the network extension modules, which are now delivered in the
Nx library. If you still need the
This package was debianized by Samuel Mimram <email@example.com> on
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 18:14:36 +0200.
It was downloaded from http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/ocnae/
Upstream Author: James Woodyatt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright (c) 2002-2004, James H. Woodyatt
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
modification, are permitted provided that t
Browse inside libcf-ocaml_0.10-1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com