library for CGI programs in C
libcgi is a library for CGI programs written in C. It includes a lot
of functions like string manipulation, session and cookie support, GET
and POST methods manipulation etc. to help you to quickly write
powerful CGI programs.
libcgi (1.0-6) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
* Set Maintainer to QA Group. The previous Maintainer email is
* Fixed bashism in debian/rules. Thanks go to Florent Bayle for the patch.
-- Lucas Nussbaum <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 10 Jan 2008 09:19:07 +0100
libcgi (1.0-5) unstable; urgency=low
* removed man page 'todo.3.gz', it was useless a
-- Vesion 1.0
Thanks to James Marjie, Mitch, Tamas Sarlos, Luis Figueiredo,
Oliver Schlag and Sverre H. Huseby
* Fixed a possible memory problem in htmlentities() function
* Changed md5 suport. No external libs needed anymore
* Renamed list_* functions to slist_* ( 's' of 'single' )
* Some quick fixes to fs functions
* Moved to va_copy()
This package was debianized by Oliver Kurth <email@example.com> on
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 21:23:19 +0100.
It was downloaded from http://libcgi.sourceforge.net/
Upstream Author: Rafael Steil <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
License as published by the Free Software Found
Browse inside libcgi0_1.0-6_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com