chicken (3.2.7-2) unstable; urgency=high
* debian/rules: added chrpath support to remove RPATH pointing to
insecure location; closes: #495753.
* debian/control: added chrpath to Build-Depends.
-- Davide Puricelli (evo) <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 21 Aug 2008 11:24:11 +0200
chicken (3.2.7-1) unstable; urgency=high
* Acknowledge NMU, thanks Ivan for all your work.
* New upstream version
2004-11-29 flw <flw@gurke>
* README, build.scm, chicken-setup.1, chicken-setup.scm, chicken.texi, configure.in, eval.scm, parameters.scm, wwchicken:
- eval: ##sys#do-the-right-thing tested feature at compile time, which didn"t of course apply to the run-time
of compiled programs
- chicken-setup: added `-no-install" option
2004-11-29 iamphet <iamphet@gurke>
This package was debianized by zhaoway <email@example.com> on Mon, 21 Jan
2002 20:40:17 +0800
Davide Puricelli (evo) <firstname.lastname@example.org> is the actual maintainer.
It was downloaded from http://www.call-with-current-continuation.org
Upstream Author: Felix L. Winkelmann
Copyright (c) 2000-2007, Felix L. Winkelmann
Copyright (c) 2008, The Chicken Team