Flexible log system
Part of the libclaw library.
This library provides a log system allowing several level of log and
libclaw (1.5.4-3+b1) unstable; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for amd64; no source changes.
* Rebuild against new libjpeg to pick up versioned symbols
-- amd64 Builddd Daemon (barber) <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 05 Sep 2010 18:02:47 +0000
libclaw (1.5.4-3) unstable; urgency=low
[ Barry deFreese ]
* Add myself to uploaders.
* Bump cmake b-d to >= 2.
2009-06-15 Julien Jorge <email@example.com>
* version 1.5.4
- Better name for pixel classes. Added default colors.
- Comparison operators for the pixels.
- Added methods for intersection, cast, size, edge-coordinate
and inclusion in box_2d
- Added methods to easily get and set the position of the edges
and corners of a box_2d
This package was debianized by Julien Jorge <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Thu, 01 May 2008 09:59:32 +0200.
It was downloaded from <http://libclaw.sourceforge.net>
Julien Jorge <email@example.com
<Copyright (C) 2005-2009 Julien Jorge>
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms of the GNU Less
Browse inside libclaw-logger1_1.5.4-3+b1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com