Support code for compositing managers
Compositing managers such as xcompmgr and compiz allow X clients to render
to an off-screen buffer and then have their contents composited onto the
screen. This process allows arbitrary transformations of the window contents,
such as translucency, magnification or changes in shape.
This library provides support functions for compositing managers.
libcm (0.1.1-4) unstable; urgency=low
[ Josselin Mouette ]
* Allow libgl-dev and libglu-dev as alternative dependencies for
libcm-dev. Closes: #478887.
[ Loic Minier ]
* Don't copy config.guess/.sub after unpatch in clean; should avoid having
them in the .diff.gz -- not needed as we always update them after patching
anyway -- and should fix conversion to source format 3.0; cl
2007-01-16 Thomas Thurman <email@example.com>
* wsscreen.c (create_context): Remove temporary printing
of debug information. Add check for LIBCM_TFP.
* wsscreen.c (paint_window): Defined out.
* ws.h: Prototype of enable_tfp().
* wspixmap.c (enable_tfp): New function.
* wspixmap.c (create_tfd_texture): Big new workaround
if LIBCM_TFP is not defined, based on similar code from
- Consider renaming WsRegion -> WsServerRegion
- Make API consistent with notes in "xid memory management"
Eg., rename ws_window_ensure() -> ws_window_new_foreign()
- get rid of window_new_gl() and make it ws_window_setup_for_gl() instead.
or perhaps have a new class called GlWindow. The latter would make
swap_buffers more natural.
- Extensions should probably not be explicitly initialize
This package was debianized by Matthew Garrett <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 14:28:18 +0
Browse inside libcm7_0.1.1-4_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com