Finite element library - shared library
deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at the computational
solution of partial differential equations using adaptive finite elements.
It uses state-of-the-art programming techniques to offer you a modern
interface to the complex data structures and algorithms required. The main
aim of deal.II is to enable rapid development of modern finite element codes,
using among other aspects adaptive meshes and a wide array of tools classes
often used in a finite element program.
This package contains the optimized shared libraries.
deal.ii (6.3.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Adam C. Powell, IV ]
* Changed to source format 3.0 (quilt).
* Changed maintainer to debian-science with Adam Powell as uploader.
* Added source lintian overrides about Adam Powell's name.
* Added Vcs info on git repository.
* Bumped Standards-Version.
* Changed stamp-patch to patch target and fixed its application criterion.
* Moved make_
Browse inside libdeal.ii6.3.1_6.3.1-1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com