Voikko spell-checker libenchant plugin
Voikko is a Finnish spell-checker and hyphenator based on Malaga and
This package contains a libenchant provider plugin that allows using Voikko in
any application that uses enchant library for spell-checking, such as
enchant (1.6.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
* Orphaned package, set Debian QA Group as the maintainer
* New upstream release (Closes: #531457)
* Drop patches, merged upstream
* Merge with 1.6.0 packaging from Ubuntu, which diverged after 1.4.2-3.3
- Main difference splitting libenchant-voikko (Closes: #567408)
- Does not always show Turkish (Closes: #584783)
- Merge chang
2007-01-14 Hubert Figuiere <email@example.com>
* src/Makefile.am (libenchant_includedir): removed trailing '/'
that breaks on MacOS X.
2006-10-22 Dom Lachowicz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Added Voikko spell checker backend (AbiWord bug 10450), for better
Finnish support. Credit goes to Harri Pitknen and Anssi Hannula.
* Added Zemberek spell checker backend, for better Turkish support.
This package was debianized by Masayuki Hatta <email@example.com> on
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 16:46:51 +0900.
It was downloaded from http://www.abisource.com/projects/enchant/
Upstream Authors: Dom Lachowicz <firstname.lastname@example.org> et. al.
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2003- Dom Lachowicz, All Rights Reserved.
This package is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms
Browse inside libenchant-voikko_1.6.0-1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com