XML parsing C library - runtime library
This package contains the runtime, shared library of expat, the C
library for parsing XML. Expat is a stream-oriented parser in
which an application registers handlers for things the parser
might find in the XML document (like start tags).
expat (2.0.1-7+squeeze1) stable-security; urgency=low
* CVE-2012-0876 CVE-2012-1148
-- Moritz Muehlenhoff <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 06 Aug 2012 18:07:08 +0000
expat (2.0.1-7) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/control (Depends): Fixed debhelper-but-no-misc-depends.
* debian/patches/560901_CVE_2009_3560.dpatch: Adjusted.
- lib/xmlparse.c (doProlog): Revised patch for CVE-2009-3560 after
Release 2.0.1 Tue June 5 2007
- Fixed bugs #1515266, 1515600: The character data handler's calling
of XML_StopParser() was not handled properly; if the parser was
stopped and the handler set to NULL, the parser would segfault.
- Fixed bug #1690883: Expat failed on EBCDIC systems as it assumed
some character constants to be ASCII encoded.
This is the Debian package of expat, the C library for parsing XML.
The source package was downloaded from <URL:http://expat.sourceforge.net>.
The original packager is Adam Di Carlo <email@example.com>. The current
maintainer is Ardo van Rangelrooij <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Copyright (c) 1998, 1999, 2000 Thai Open Source Software Center Ltd
and Clark Cooper
Browse inside libexpat1_2.0.1-7+squeeze1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com