freeware Advanced Audio Decoder - runtime files
FAAD2 is the fastest ISO AAC audio decoder available. FAAD2 correctly
decodes all MPEG-4 and MPEG-2 MAIN, LOW, LTP, LD and ER object type AAC
This package contains the shared library.
faad2 (2.7-6) unstable; urgency=high
[ Alessio Treglia ]
* Fix segmentation fault in faad due to an incorrect pointer size
(Closes: #603807, LP: #665802).
* Add gbp config file.
[ Andres Mejia ]
* Revert changes in 2.7-5. Upload of 2.7-5 was unintentionally done.
* Refresh patches.
-- Andres Mejia <email@example.com> Mon, 22 Nov 2010 19:17:36 -0500
faad2 (2.7-5) unstable; ur
2009-02-02 - Version 2.7
* DAB+ support
* Use public headers internally to prevent duplicate declarations
* Explicitly typedef all types as signed
* Made sure MAIN prediction can't be started after the first frame
* Lot's of compilation issues solved
* Bugfix in SBR envelope border calculation
This package was debianized by Aubin Paul on Sun, 8 Dec 2002 12:05:10 -0500.
This package was prepared for inclusion in Debian by Matthew W. S. Bell
<firstname.lastname@example.org> in May 2006
It was downloaded from http://faac.sourceforge.net/index.php.
Official website is now at http://www.audiocoding.com/
CVS is still hosted by SourceForge.net
Debian Authors: Matthew W. S. Bell <matthew@bells23.
Browse inside libfaad2_2.7-6_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com