Real-time MIDI software synthesizer (runtime library)
Fluidsynth is a real-time midi synthesizer based on the soundfont2
specifications. It can be used to render MIDI input or MIDI files to audio.
The MIDI events are read from a MIDI device. The sound is rendered in
real-time to the sound output device.
This package contains the runtime library.
fluidsynth (1.0.8-1.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Fix bashism in debian/rules (closes: #478380)
-- Peter Eisentraut <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 26 May 2008 16:43:17 +0200
fluidsynth (1.0.8-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (closes: #467431, #364355)
- added myself as Uploader
- added Vcs-Browser Vcs-Svn and Homepage fields
2007-11-17 Josh Green <email@example.com>
* FluidSynth release 1.0.8 "Its about funky time!"
* configure.ac: Bumped LT_REVISION.
2007-11-11 Josh Green <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* configure.ac: Added --enable-trap-on-fpe and --enable-fpe-check to
assist with Floating Point Exception debugging.
* src/fluid_chorus.c: Reverted the rest of the chorus "Effect level clip"
This package was debianized by Eric Van Buggenhaut <email@example.com> on
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 02:10:02 +0200.
It was downloaded from http://fluidsynth.org
* Samuel Bianchini, Peter Hanappe and Johnathan Lee
Many people contributed to FluidSynth, send suggestions or bug
fixes. The project was started by Peter Hanappe who is the main
author. Below you'll find a summery of
Browse inside libfluidsynth1_1.0.8-1.1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com