GNOME text-to-speech library
The GNOME Speech library gives a simple yet general API for programs
to convert text into speech, as well as speech input.
Multiple backends are supported by the GNOME Speech library, but
currently only the Festival backend is enabled in this package; the
other backends require either Java or proprietary software.
GNOME Speech 0.3.10
This is GNOME Speech version 0.3.10. It's purpose is to provide a
simple general API for producing text-to-speech output.
The GNOME Speech 1.0 API is currently under development, and it will
provide API for both text-to-speech output as well as speech input.
It will be heavily in
* Fix for bug 332250: dectalk driver compilation warnings (Willie Walker)
* Fix for bug 332247: dectalk driver can hang on exit (Willie Walker)
* Fix for bug 319421: ibmtts hardcoded to en_US locale (Bill Abt)
* For for bug 319875: Add eciInsertIndex to viavoice driver (Bill Abt)
* Fix for bug 320013: Add more parameters to ibmtts dri
gnome-speech (1:0.3.10-1.2) unstable; urgency=medium
* NMU from the Helsinki BSP
* Removed the unnecessary Build-Dep on libpopt-dev (from last
NMU). After discussion with RM, this is actually a bug in
libbonobo2-dev rather than gnome-speech. See #398019.
-- Steve McIntyre <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 12 Nov 2006 01:49:15 +0200
gnome-speech (1:0.3.10-1.1) unstable; urgency=medium
2006-02-23 Willie Walker <email@example.com>
Marc Mulcahy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Michael Meeks <email@example.com>
This package was first created by Colin Walters <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 17:01:54 -0
Browse inside libgnome-speech3_0.3.10-1.2_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com