GNOME text-to-speech library
The GNOME Speech library gives a simple yet general API for programs
to convert text into speech, as well as speech input.
Multiple backends are supported by the GNOME Speech library, but
currently only the Festival backend is enabled in this package; the
other backends require either Java or proprietary software.
GNOME Speech 0.3.6
This is GNOME Speech version 0.3.6. It's purpose is to provide a
simple general API for producing text-to-speech output.
The GNOME Speech 1.0 API is currently under development, and it will
provide API for both text-to-speech output as well as speech input.
It will be heavily infl
* Festival driver now supports callbacks and end-of-speech markers - thanks to
Oana Serb of BAUM Retec.
* FreeTTS driver is less intolerant of nonstandard JAVA environments at
build time (Callum McKenzie).
* IBM ViaVoice driver updated to work with new Linux ViaVoice runtime
* Critical fixes for FreeTTS 1.2 driver which could cause speech to fai
gnome-speech (1:0.3.6-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
-- Mario Lang <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 16 Jan 2005 01:54:46 +0000
gnome-speech (1:0.3.2-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Upload to unstable.
-- Mario Lang <email@example.com> Sun, 30 May 2004 22:52:02 +0000
gnome-speech (1:0.3.2-2) experimental; urgency=low
- Fix a *-speech2 left-over in package de
2005-01-10 Bill Haneman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* configure,in, README, NEWS: Updated for 0.3.6 ver
Marc Mulcahy <email@example.com>
Michael Meeks <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This package was first created by Colin Walters <email@example.com> on
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 17:01:54 -0
Browse inside libgnome-speech3_0.3.6-1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com