GNOME Canvas 2 bindings for the Ruby language
The GNOME canvas is powerful and extensible object-oriented display engine,
which allows graphics manipulation in terms of structured items as opposed to
pixels. This package contains libraries for using the GNOME canvas with the
Ruby programming language.
Ruby-GNOME2 -- Ruby bindings for GNOME-2.x
This is a set of bindings for the GNOME-2.x libraries for use from Ruby.
- Ruby/GLib2 - GLib 2.0.x or later
- Ruby/ATK - ATK 1.0.x or later
- Ruby/Pango - Pango 1.1.x or later
- Ruby/GdkPixbuf2 - GTK+ 2.0.x or later
* This Release Candidate seems to be pretty stable. Please give us
feedback if you encounter any problems.
* The win32 bindings will be released later and will be considered as EXPERIMENTAL
The changes marked with 2 stars (**) may currently not work on win32 platforms.
- Bound functions def
ruby-gnome2 (0.17.0~rc1-6) unstable; urgency=low
* Add patch maincontext-value.patch fixes a crash triggered at least by
kazehakase (Closes: #490305).
* Add patch holder-free-memory-leak.diff fixes large memory leak (Closes:
-- Arnaud Cornet <email@example.com> Thu, 18 Sep 2008 10:56:46 +0200
ruby-gnome2 (0.17.0~rc1-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Add patch destroy-object
2008-05-23 Kouhei Sutou <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* run-tests.rb: don't use open3, just output to stdou
The Ruby-GNOME2 Project Team (in alphabetical order, M:Maintainer)
This package originally Debianised by Dafydd Harries <email@example.com>,
on 13th November 2003.
Browse inside libgnomecanvas2-ruby1.8_0.17.0~rc1-6_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com