GNOME VFS 2 bindings for the Ruby language
GNOME VFS is the GNOME virtual file system. It provides a modular
architecture and ships with several modules that implement support for file
systems, http, ftp and others. It provides a URI-based API, a backend
supporting asynchronous file operations, a MIME type manipulation library and
other features. This package contains libraries for using GNOME-VFS with the
Ruby programming language.
Ruby-GNOME2 -- Ruby bindings for GNOME-2.x
This is a set of bindings for the GNOME-2.x libraries for use from Ruby.
- Ruby/GLib2 - GLib 2.0.x or later
- Ruby/ATK - ATK 1.0.x or later
- Ruby/Pango - Pango 1.1.x or later
- Ruby/GdkPixbuf2 - GTK+ 2.0.x or later
* This Release Candidate seems to be pretty stable. Please give us
feedback if you encounter any problems.
* The win32 bindings will be released later and will be considered as EXPERIMENTAL
The changes marked with 2 stars (**) may currently not work on win32 platforms.
- Bound functions def
ruby-gnome2 (0.17.0~rc1-6) unstable; urgency=low
* Add patch maincontext-value.patch fixes a crash triggered at least by
kazehakase (Closes: #490305).
* Add patch holder-free-memory-leak.diff fixes large memory leak (Closes:
-- Arnaud Cornet <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 18 Sep 2008 10:56:46 +0200
ruby-gnome2 (0.17.0~rc1-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Add patch destroy-object
2008-05-23 Kouhei Sutou <email@example.com>
* run-tests.rb: don't use open3, just output to stdou
The Ruby-GNOME2 Project Team (in alphabetical order, M:Maintainer)
This package originally Debianised by Dafydd Harries <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
on 13th November 2003.
Browse inside libgnomevfs2-ruby1.8_0.17.0~rc1-6_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com