High performance realtime 3D engine
The Irrlicht Engine is an open source completely cross-platform 3D engine.
It has support for OpenGL and its own software renderer,
and has all of the state-of-the-art features
which can be found in commercial 3d engines.
irrlicht (1.7.1+dfsg1-1+b1) unstable; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for amd64; no source changes.
* Rebuild against new libjpeg to pick up versioned symbols
-- amd64 Build Daemon (brahms) <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 05 Sep 2010 00:10:10 +0000
irrlicht (1.7.1+dfsg1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (LP: #525742)
-- Christoph Egger <chri
Changes in 1.7.1
- Fix string::remove which got in an endless loop when remove was called with an empty string (found and fixed by Ulf)
- Correctly release the GLSL shaders
- Make sure we only release an X11 atom when it was actually created
- Fix aabbox collision test, which not only broke the collision test routines, but also frustum culling, octree tests, etc.
This package was debianized by Christoph Egger <email@example.com> on
Fri, 10 Apr 2009 11:30:21 +0200.
It was downloaded from <http://irrlicht.sourceforge.net/downloads.html>
© 2002-2009 Nikolaus Gebhardt
© 2002-2009 Thomas Alten
© 2006-2009 Luke Hoschke
© 2002-2009 Christian Stehno
© 2005-2008 Etienne Petitjean
© 2006-2009 Michael Zeilfelder
© 2006-2009 Kat'Ou
Browse inside libirrlicht1.7_1.7.1+dfsg1-1+b1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com