Rio Karma access library [runtime files]
libkarma is a C language library that provides (read/write) access
to the Rio Karma music player using either the usb (with OMFS) or
network (PEARL) interface.
This package contains the runtime library needed by programs using
the facilities provided by libkarma.
libkarma (0.0.6-4.5) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* debian/control, debian/rules: Move mono-devel back from Build-Depends to
Build-Depends-Indep to allow libkarma to build on non-mono arches. Also
make build depend on build-arch so that the bindings aren't built on all
buildds. (Closes: #520862)
* debian/control: Bump minimum version on mono-devel BDI to 2.4.3
* Changed MODE_PROPERTY from 'play_count_limit' to 'bpm'
* Fixed bad length & duration yield by lk_rio_update_props_from_tags()
* Added lk_rio_update_props_from_tags() to get correct rids in lkarmafs
* Added support for calculating rids correctly in lkarmafs
* Changed sorting tracks by artist to match "Rescan music" functionality
* Changed device settings: don't use properties not hel
This package was debianized by Joe Nahmias <email@example.com> on
Mon, 1 Jan 2007 07:17:35 +0000.
It was downloaded from http://www.freakysoft.de/html/libkarma/.
Upstream Author: Frank Zschockelt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Copyright (c) Christophe Devine 2001-2003
* Copyright (c) Cedric Tefft <email@example.com> 2000-2001
* Copyright (c) Enrique Vidal <firstname.lastname@example.org> 2004-2
Browse inside libkarma0_0.0.6-4.5_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com