kozo is a database abstraction around the TDB library
Kozo uses TDB library to store database. The client should not need to know
how libkozo has stored the data in the database.
Bickley is a metadata management API and framework and it consists of three
* libkozo - Kozo is a database abstraction around the TDB library.
* libbickley - Libbickley is the client API which allows clients to
access the metadata in an higher level way.
* daemons - There are two daemons which index and extract metadata from
files and other sources.
bickley (0.4.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
* Add debian/clean to clean non-source files
* Modify debian/watch to scan git release
* Modify 04_port_to_gupnp-0.13.patch for porting to gupnp 0.13
-- Ying-Chun Liu (PaulLiu) <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 14 Dec 2009 21:27:21 +0800
bickley (0.4~git20091027.530ca354-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version
Iain Holmes <email@example.com>
Øyvind Kolås <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Browse inside libkozo0_0.4.4-1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com