Run-time shared library for locking devices
It provides a reliable way to put an exclusive lock to
devices using _both_ FSSTND and SVr4 methods.
lockdev (1.0.3-1.1) unstable; urgency=low
The format of device lock files has changed.
All programs that have locked device files using the old version of
liblockdev needs to be restarted.
-- Andreas Barth <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 27 Nov 2006 13:13:37 +0100
lockdev (1.0.3-1.2+b1) unstable; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for amd64; no source changes.
* rebuild against perl5.10
-- Debian amd64 Build Daemon <buildd_i386-excelsior> Fri, 2 May 2008 13:18:32 +0000
lockdev (1.0.3-1.2) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Brown paperbag release: Fix uninstallability of the -dbg-package.
2006-04-20 Paweł Więcek <email@example.com>
* Version 1.0.3.
* src/lockdev.c: Updated _dl_filename_1 to distinguish between
character and block devices. Lock file name changes thus from
LCK.012.345 to LCK.C.012.345.
2005-10-03 Roger Leigh <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Version 1.0.2.
* LockDev/Makefile.PL: Merge shobs support from the Debian diff.
* Makefile Merge shobs support from t
liblockdev is (c) 1997, 1999 by Fabrizio Polacco <email@example.com>
This program is free software; y
Browse inside liblockdev1_1.0.3-1.2+b1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com