an implementation of the freedesktop menu specification for LXDE
Libmenu-cache is a library creating and utilizing caches to speed up
the manipulation for freedesktop.org defined application menus.
It can be used as a replacement of libgnome-menu of gnome-menus.
* Shorten time for loading menu entries.
* Ease of use. (API is very similar to that of libgnome-menu)
* Lightweight runtime library. (Parsing of the menu definition files
are done by menu-cache-gen when the menus are really changed.)
* Less unnecessary and complicated file monitoring.
* Heavily reduced disk I/O.
menu-cache (0.3.2-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Added soname in libexec dir path. (Closes:#573119)
* Added soname for -dev binary package name
* Enable team maintenance:
- mailing list on alioth: Debian LXDE Packaging Team
- git repo on collab-maint:
This package was debianized by:
Andrew Lee <email@example.com> on Mon, 27 Apr 2009 15:13:10 +0800
It was downloaded from:
Upstream Authors and Copyright Holders:
Copyright (C) 2009 Hong Jen Yee (PCMan) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Files under menu-cache-gen/ was taken from libmenu of gnome-menus:
Mark McLoughlin <mark@skynet
Browse inside libmenu-cache1_0.3.2-2_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com