Media Transfer Protocol (MTP) library
A library for communicating with MTP aware devices. MTP (Media
Transfer Protocol) is necessary to communicate with some USB portable
devices like mp3 players, video players or digital camera.
While some portable device will use USB mass storage protocol or PTP
(picture transfer protocol), some device can only communicate through
MTP [ see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Transfer_Protocol ]
Building and Installing
See the "INSTALL" file.
libmtp is based on several ancestors:
* libptp2 by Mariusz Woloszyn was the starting point used
by Richard A. Low for the initial starter port. You can
find it at http://libptp.sourceforge.net/
* libgphoto2 by Mariusz Woloszyn and Marcus Meissner was
used at a later stage since it was (is) more ac
libmtp (0.2.6.1-3) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/libmtp.install.in, debian/rules: Install hal fdi information.
This change was taken from the Ubuntu package, thanks to Flávio Martin
* debian/control.in: Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.0 (no changes needed)
-- Rafael Laboissiere <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 28 Jun 2008 12:09:48 +0200
libmtp (0.2.6.1-2) unstable; urge
2008-03-08 Linus Walleij <email@example.com>
* src/libusb-glue.c: left debug prints on :-(
* configure.ac: set to 0.2.6.1
* Release as 0.2.6.1
2008-03-02 Linus Walleij <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* configure.ac: prepare 0.2.6 release.
* src/Makefile.am: bump to compatible interface,
* src/ptp.c: sync in upstream, a Sansa fix!
* src/ptp.h: sync in upstream.
* doc/Doxyfile.in: retire obsoleted par
1. COMPATIBILITY: dual-mode devices, i.e. devices expos
libmtp was invented by:
Richard Low <email@example.com>
Linus Walleij <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This package was debianized by Jean Parpaillon <email@example.com> on
Wed, 9 Aug 2006 14:55:02 +0
Browse inside libmtp7_0.2.6.1-3_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com