multi-protocol cable OBEX library
This library add support for making use of several ways to use OBEX
over serial lines. Phones from several vendors are supported.
This package contains the runtime library.
obexftp (0.23-1.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Added patches to fix FTBFS. Closes: #676084.
-- Bart Martens <email@example.com> Wed, 18 Jul 2012 05:46:10 +0000
obexftp (0.23-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
* Remove all patches, all were applied equally upstream
* Rework the descr
ObexFTP 0.23 (released 2009-02-17)
* allow win32 to use hci src names
* adding a simpler connect wrapper
* show OBEX_HandleInput errors
* catch errors and let the user know
* print timeout stats if available
* sdp unregister more verbose
* upgrading btkit
* fix for win32 without bt
* replacing deprecated automake vars
* sizeof() fixes
* removing bdadd
This package was debianized by Erich Schubert <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 11:37:40 +0100.
It was downloaded from http://triq.net/obex/downloads.html
Christian W. Zuckschwerdt <email@example.com>
Copyright (C) 2002-2008 Christian W. Zuckschwerdt
This package is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of t
Browse inside libmulticobex1_0.23-1.1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com