authentication service for credential -- library package
MUNGE (MUNGE Uid 'N' Gid Emporium) is an authentication service
for creating and validating credentials. It allows a process
to authenticate the UID and GID of another local or remote
process within a group of hosts having common users and groups.
These hosts form a security realm that is defined by a shared
This package contains the shared library required to run
applications using MUNGE.
munge (0.5.10-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
* Updated copyright, homepage, watch thanks to Chris Dunlap
* Standards version upgraded to 18.104.22.168 (no changes)
* Switch to dpkg-source 3.0 (quilt) format
* Added explicit dependency by the same version of libmunge for munge
-- Gennaro Oliva <email@example.com> Mon, 28 Feb 2011 20:41:12 +0100
munge (0.5.9-2) unsta
2011-02-25 Chris Dunlap <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* : Released 0.5.10.
* HISTORY, META, NEWS, PLATFORMS, munge.spec:
Updated for 0.5.10 release.
* src/libcommon/fd.c (fd_timed_write_iov):
Fixed "assignment type mismatch" compiler warning on Solaris when
assigning an unsigned value to the signed struct iovec iov_base ptr.
* src/libcommon/m_msg.c (m_msg_send):
Fixed "assignment type m
This package was debianized by Gennaro Oliva <email@example.com> on
Tue, 14 Mar 2006 22:25:03 +0100.
It was downloaded from http://munge.googlecode.com/
Upstream Author: Chris Dunlap <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright (C) 2007-2011 Lawrence Livermore National Security, LLC.
Copyright (C) 2002-2007 The Regents of the University of California.
Browse inside libmunge2_0.5.10-1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com