minimalist RoarAudio sound daemon (library package)
RoarAudio is a sound-server for audio mixing. Its main purpose is to mix audio
from different clients before sending it to its outputs (for example a
This package provides librarys needed to embed muRoarD into an existing
application (as thread).
muroard (0.1.10-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Remove Philipp as co-maintainer.
-- Patrick Matthäi <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 30 Jul 2012 09:53:15 +0200
muroard (0.1.10-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Renamed libmuroard2 to libmuroard3 because of SONAME change.
* Removed patch 01-hyphen-used-as-minus as it is now in upstream.
-- Philipp Schafft
v. 0.1.10 - Sun May 13 2012 27:54 CEST
* Updates to documentation and comments.
* Added muroard_mainloop_iteration() to support a non-blocking mainloop.
* Changed SONAME (required by muroard_mainloop_iteration()).
* Make complet global state visible via the single variable of
muroard_g_state. This allows running multiple instances
within a single process.
* Fixed win32 port.
This package was debianized by Patrick Matthäi <email@example.com> on
Sun, 21 Mar 2010 23:53:23 +0200.
It was downloaded from <http://roaraudio.keep-cool.org/downloads.html>.
Upstream Author: Philipp 'ph3-der-loewe' Schafft <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright: © Philipp 'ph3-der-loewe' Schafft - 2010-2011
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
Browse inside libmuroard3_0.1.10-2_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com