MySQL database client library
MySQL is a fast, stable and true multi-user, multi-threaded SQL database
server. SQL (Structured Query Language) is the most popular database query
language in the world. The main goals of MySQL are speed, robustness and
ease of use.
This package includes the client library.
* Crashs on systems with Cyrix or other old i486 CPUs
As reported http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=21765 MySQL will segfault on very
old CPUs that do not have support for the "cpuid" instruction.
* Self-build binaries that are linked against libmysqlclient15 MUST be rebuild!
mysql-dfsg-5.0 (5.0.24-2) unstable; urgency=high
* Self-build binaries which link against libmysqlclient15_5.0.24-1 MUST be
rebuild as there was an unintended ABI change again!
-- Christian Hammers <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 25 Aug 2006 21:47:35 +0200
mysql-dfsg-5.0 (5.0.20-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Self-build binaries which link
mysql-dfsg-5.0 (5.0.51a-24+lenny5) stable-security; urgency=high
* Non-maintainer upload by the Security Team.
* Fixed CVE-2010-3677: Incorrect handling of NULL arguments could lead to a
* Fixed CVE-2010-3680: The server could crash if there were alternate reads
from two indexes on a table using the HANDLER interface.
* Fixed CVE-2010-3681: NULL pointer dereference leading
== MySQL ==
The Debian package of MySQL was first debianzed on 1997-04-12 by Christian
Browse inside libmysqlclient15off_5.0.51a-24+lenny5_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com