shared library used by programs that use NetWare Core Protocol
This shared library is used by some of the programs included in the
ncpfs (2.2.6-9) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
* Drop generated file so package can be build twice. (closes: #692471)
* Remove all mtab fiddling. (closes: #692470)
- Depend on new enough initscripts.
* Remove kernel interface selection. (closes: #692472)
* Use hardening flags.
- Make sure LDFLAGS is used.
* Don't install ncpmount and ncpumount as suid root. (closes: #69292
ChangeSet@1.306, 2005-01-27 18:25:25+01:00
Fix CAN-2005-0013 and CAN-2005-0014.
Fix CAN-2005-0013: Run with euid == uid for most of time, and switch
to euid == 0 only when really needed.
And although previous change decreases impact of CAN-2005-0014, let's
fix random small static character arrays too.
And when modprobe is spawned (on 2.0.x kernel), start it with empty
This package was debianized by Eloy A. Paris <email@example.com> on
Wed, 27 Aug 1997 18:17:10 -0400.
It is currently mantained by Eloy A. Paris <firstname.lastname@example.org> and
Anibal Monsalve Salazar <email@example.com>.
It was downloaded from ftp://platan.vc.cvut.cz/pub/linux/ncpfs/
Copyright (C) 1994-1995 Ales Dryak <e-mail: A.Dryak@sh.cvut.cz>
Copyright (c) 1994-2000 Ralf S. Engelschall <rse@engelscha
Browse inside libncp_2.2.6-9_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com