PDF rendering library
Poppler is a PDF rendering library based on xpdf PDF viewer.
This package contains the shared library.
This is poppler, a PDF rendering library.
Poppler is a fork of the xpdf PDF viewer developed by Derek Noonburg
of Glyph and Cog, LLC. The purpose of forking xpdf is twofold.
First, we want to provide PDF rendering functionality as a shared
library, to centralize the maintenence effort. Today a number of
applications incorporate the xpdf code base, and whenever a security
issue is discovered, al
The Xpdf software and documentation are
copyright 1996-2004 Glyph & Cog, LLC.
The PDF data structures, operators, and specification are
copyright 1985-2003 Adobe Systems Inc.
What is Xpdf?
Xpdf is an open source viewer for Portable Document Format (PDF)
files. (These are also someti
* Fix regression in Form rendering
* Fix memory leak in the cairo backend
* Call error() when font loading fails
* Be less strict parsing TTF tables (bug #16940)
* Fix crash due to uninitialized variable
Qt 4 frontend:
* Make the paper color setting working as it should
* Make sure to use the correct page width/height for form widgets co
poppler (0.8.7-4) stable-security; urgency=high
* CVE-2010-3702 CVE-2010-3704
-- Moritz Muehlen
Author: Albert Astals Cid <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Here's the plan as of March 21:
- Finish glib and qobject wrappers and get rid of the 80
xpdf is written by Derek Noonburg <email@example.com>
libpoppler is a fork of xpdf-3.00 by Kristia
This package was debianized by Changwoo Ryu <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
It was downloaded from http://poppl
Browse inside libpoppler3_0.8.7-4_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com