Rarian is a documentation meta-data library (library package)
Rarian (formerly Spoon) is a documentation meta-data library,
designed as a replacement for Scrollkeeper.
Rarian is distributed under the GPL v2.0 (or later) license. Please see the
COPYING file for full details.
In addition, this package contains source code from the tinyxml project
(www.sourceforge.net/projects/tinyxml). These files can be found in
the util directory and have names beginning with "tiny". For their license
terms, please refer to the indivual files.
* Ensure directories exist before reading them - bug #15755
* Close files and clean up behind us - bug #15654
* Fix potential crash when no info page exists - bug #15274 (Saleem Abdulrasool)
* Remove longopts to make non-linux work properly - bug #11839
- These options should be unused in normal operation
* If $USERNAME isn't set (MacOS), use a default name -
rarian (0.8.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream bugfix release.
+ Fixes crash when loading an unknown info URI. Closes: #495092.
* 01_info_shortnames.patch: patch from JHM Dassen (Ray), modified a
bit. Allow to specify only the prefix of an info page (e.g. gcc for
gcc-4.3). Closes: #462332.
* Standards version is 3.8.0, no changes.
* Update homepage and copyright to th
== 0.8.1 ==
2008-09-01 Don Scorgie <Don@Scorgie.org>
A list of tasks that need doing in and around Rarian
Now, on to stuff that needs doing within Raria
This package was debianized by Daniel Holbach <email@example.com> on
Sun, 6 May 2007 16:29:
Browse inside librarian0_0.8.1-1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com