Shared library on which recode is based
This recoding library converts files between various coded character
sets and surface encodings. The library recognizes or produces more
than 300 different character sets and is able to convert files between
almost any pair. Most RFC 1345 character sets, and all `libiconv'
character sets, are supported.
recode (3.6-20) unstable; urgency=low
* Set LD_LIBRARY_PATH when required, multiarch and the old libtool
do not work together very well.
-- Santiago Vila <email@example.com> Wed, 06 Jun 2012 13:36:04 +0200
recode (3.6-19) unstable; urgency=low
* Updated config.guess and config.sub.
* Updated po files from translation project.
* Switch to dh for multiarch and hardened build flags
2000-12-06 Bruno Haible <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Makefile.am (MAKEINFO): New definition, forcing English titles in
the generated info files.
* recode.texi: Reformulate paragraphs mentioning DEFAULT_CHARSET.
* Makemore (ENCODINGS_DEF): Add encodings_local.def.
2000-08-30 Bruno Haible <email@example.com>
* help2man: Upgrade to version 1.022.
2000-08-18 Fran�ois Pinard <pinard@i
This is the Debian prepackaged version of Free recode, a program that
converts files between character sets and usages. Free recode was
written by François Pinard <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
This package was first put together by Klee Dienes <email@example.com>.
It is currently maintained by Santiago Vila <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
from sources obtained from:
Browse inside librecode0_3.6-20_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com