Security Enhanced Linux file context management
Security-enhanced Linux is a patch of the Linux kernel and a number
of utilities with enhanced security functionality designed to add
mandatory access controls to Linux. This is a shared library for
indexing and analyzing a snapshot of security contexts for SELinux
file-system entities. Used primarily by setools, but may be of use
for other packages.
setools (3.3.7-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload.
[ Laurent Bigonville ]
* debian/patches/legacy.patch: Further split legacy patch
* debian/patches/use_fPIC_instead_fpic.patch: Compile with -fPIC instead of
-fpic to avoid FTBFS on s390x
* debian/gbp.conf: Change default git-buildpackage build-directory
* debian/patches/setools-swig-2.0.7.patch: Fix FTBFS with swig 2.0.7
* Fix compile errors on new parameter in libsepol role_set_expand().
2010-05-07 Spencer Shimko <email@example.com>
* SETools 3.3.7.
2010-04-30 Spencer Shimko <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Update the spec file for release.
* Update versions for release.
2010-04-28 John Oliver <email@example.com>
* Restore close button in transitive info flow.
* Wrapped new policy db components so we can b
This is the Debian package for setools, and it is built from sources
obtained from: http://www.nsa.gov/selinux/code/download5.cfm.
This package was debianized by Russell Coker <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 20:44:14 +1100.
This package is maintained by Manoj Srivastava <email@example.com>.
The orig.tar.gz has been repacked to omit the debian directory, and
the minial changes requi
Browse inside libsefs4_3.3.7-3_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com